Old May 16th 04, 10:54 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(William) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

Now you've called me a coward and a liar. They are personal attacks
regardless of whether they're true or not, and they're not true.

Until proven otherwise, they are.

SO far you are both.

Hmmm?

I wonder what you would call a person who presumes guilt until proven
innocent? America fought a war to get rid of people who think that
way.

What guilt, Brain?

You've made assertions of fact then not backed them up.

I call a person like that a liar. You've had months and months
to prove it otherwise, yet you won't.

If you don't like the black eye you're getting, then either admit
you were making it up, or pony up some evidence to the contrary.

Your continued insistance that I provide documention to you just isn't
going to happen. You can get over it by getting over it.

It's no skin off my nose, Brain...I am not the one who made far-out claims
that even a (pardon the pun) rank amateur in DXing could have avoided.

Dave Heil is a rank amateur? I don't think so. But like you, even he
didn't know that a military commander can approve amateur operation in
a foreign country without a government until I pointed it out to him.
And you see a commander behind every butter bar. I guess that's how
marines are trained. You really shouldn't bring up such embarassing
accusations. You look a fool, and here you go dragging Dave into this
again.

And as of yet, you haven't even provided the name of that
"commander".

Furthermore, you wee under the auspices of the United Nations.
They ahd jurisdiction, not your LT or CPT.

As for your "commander behind every butter bar", you really need
to wake up, Brain. No such assertion was ever made.

BTW, Dave and I get along just fine as long as we don't communicate
with each other. You might try the same tactic, but then you wouldn't
have anyone to talk to. And do try to keep from sending to me
personal e-mails.

I am sure there are a LOT of people who enjoy not talking to you,
Brain...No doubt out of frustration from trying to have an INFORMED
discussion with you.

You wear ignorance and arrogance like a badge of honor. I just
don't get that.

No Proof = Didn't happen.

So how 'bout them MARS regulations? Can you back up your statement,

" Sorry Hans, MARS IS "Amateur Radio". "

As long as the two are inter-dependent on each other, Brain, it's true.

True? Show that it's true. Post the regulation volume and paragraph
number. Unless there is no regulation that state's,

" Sorry Hans, MARS IS "Amateur Radio". "

without the "Sorry, Han's" part, of course.

Don't need to, Brain. It's a fact.

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.......Just like I don't need a piece
of paper to tell me that an abrupt application of force to the face
will hurt.

As of today. it's true. No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

Amateur Radio-like conversations conducted by licensed Amateurs who happen
to be MARS members still, as I type this, occur on MARS allocations.

I listened to a Canadian amateur the other day. Sounded just like an
American. But I don't make the claim that "America = Canada," based
upon that observation, do I? That would be a stupid statement, and I
would be foolish for making it.

Sure it would be stupid.

But then it's not what we are talking about, now is it?

You are free to make such stupid statements, however. And I am free
to point out just how stupid they are and how foolish you are for
making them.

That you disagree with how I worded it is fair game.

That the context is still valid isn't. No Amateur Radio = No
MARS.

Don't like it? The fix is easy and easily within your control (and
you do like control, don't you?).

1. Stop saying stupid stuff.

When I say something stupid, I will keep that in mind.

2. If you goof and say something stupid anyway, and I point it out to
you, just acknowledge that it was a stupid thing to say.

If I say something stupid and you point it out, I will acknowledge
it. WHEN it happens, Brain...It hasn't yet.

Best of Luck.

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

For digging yourself out of yet another untenable position.

What "untenable position"...?!?!

No Amateur Radio = No MARS. It's a fact.

Best of Luck.

BTW, how was Dayton? Camping WX was lousy.

Wouldn't know...Today (May 16th) was the fifth anniversary of my
daughter's passing, and my wife insisted I stay close to home. But no
matter where I go, there she is...She may ahve left my arms, but
she'll never leave my heart.

Steve, K4YZ