Old May 17th 04, 12:03 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Morse and Contests
From: (William)
Date: 5/16/2004 8:15 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...

Wouldn't know...Today (May 16th) was the fifth anniversary of my
daughter's passing, and my wife insisted I stay close to home. But no
matter where I go, there she is...She may ahve left my arms, but
she'll never leave my heart.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, I am sorry. Maybe one day they'll move the dates of the Hamvention
again.

Thanks, Brian.

For me, anyway, it really would have been better to go. I needed to be
away for a bit, but hey...can't always have everything the way we want it,
eh...???

At least I can look forward to Huntsville...If anyone is within a
"relatively" reasonable drive time of Huntsville, AL, and has never been to
this one, they should try to. It's the second or third weekend of August, and
is always a lot of fun.

The "flea market" is indoors, but there's lots-and-lots of it. All the
usual forums and a very reasonable showing of vendors and organizations.
All-in-all it's a very well conducted regional hamfest. (Computers are there,
but in an ancilliary role!)

73 & thanks again...

Steve, K4YZ