Old May 21st 04, 04:27 AM
Alun

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in
hlink.net:

"Alun" wrote in message
"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in
link.net:

"Alun" wrote in message

Back when I was giving CW tests for the license exams I used a key
and a oscillator. So there is your arguement shot down.

Dan/W4NTI

You'll have to do better than that

I understand it is difficult for you to understand how it is to be a
real ham. You know one that knows and uses other modes than phone.

Again you will simply have to learn to deal with that Alun. I am sure
you will find someone out there that will agree, and simpathize with
you and your problem. However, I am not that person.

Have a good day.

Dan/W4NTI

You are the one with the problem

Because you say so? I think not.

Dan/W4NTI

Well, I am a bit puzzled why I would need to find someone to sympathise
with "my problem", because I don't have one.