Old May 21st 04, 07:20 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Stevie the gunnery nurse) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article . net,
"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com writes:

Removing the test would be the ultimate filter.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Because we can do that right now Mike. I don't consider it being elitist

want to continue with a known effective mode. Those that want to get rid

of
it are world class fools.

The REST OF THE RADIO WORLD GOT RID OF TELEGRAPHY.

"THE REST OF THE RADIO WORLD" is NOT "Amateur Radio"

That's what I wrote. You got it. Finally.

The purpose, practice and applications are NOT the same.

Yes, quite. The rest of the radio world isn't anal-retentive about
radiotelegraphy. They've gone beyond that. :-)

Are all those other radio services "fools" that they got rid of
radiotelegraphy?

Those "other radio services" are NOT "Amateur Radio".

Okay, so where are all the "fools" that Dan was talking about?

Could it be that the "fools" are those IN amateur radio who are
championing radiotelegraphy?

[oh, my, what a disturbing thought THAT is! :-) ]

I guess you think so. shrug

How's your therapy coming along?

Why is it that everyone who disagrees with you allegedly needs
"therapy"..?

Dan wants me to go elsewhere and DIE! That's serious mental
aberation.

It might be because YOU need it and are trying to deny it by
alledging everyone BUT you needs it.

So far, only yourself and Danny Boy have wanted me DEAD. :-)

I'm far from that...but I'm not wishing that on anyone else.

Primitive sociopaths want all who disagree with them to die or
otherwise disappear. They cannot abide opposite opinions.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Naaaaaaa...you're just a putz. Proven.

The gunnery nurse is back off his tranqs into abusive,
uncivil behavior. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk! :-)

LHA / WMD