Old May 27th 04, 07:15 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: MARS IS "Amateur Radio".
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 5/26/2004 2:25 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 5/25/2004 6:20 PM Central Standard Time

But only to those capable of rational thought. Fantasy fliers with
too much P-51 time in their frequency flyer program aren't capable
of rational thought.

P-51's are great, but not my idea of a "fantasy flight".

REAL private pilots are acquainted with the term "P-51 time." That's
a nastyphrase of those private pilots who LIE in their log-books
by writing in more time than they really have...using a Parker 51
pen.

Well, in as much as I know what would happen to me if it was determined
that I had falsified my logbook, I've never made an entry that wasn't
preceeded by an actual flight or logable training with a CFI or CGI.

Riiiiiight...just like you did all that "SSB" in VHF and UHF ham
bands.

Lennie...WHAT is the prefered voice mode for most of the satellites?

And what mode is prevelent below 144.400?

Especially between 144.100 and 144.250?

No experience = flawed opinions.

Steve, K4YZ