Old May 28th 04, 01:28 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: MARS IS "Amateur Radio".
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 5/26/2004 2:25 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Nursie hasn't produced even ONE photo of his described duty with
the 3rd Marine Division.

I've never described any duty with 3rdMARDIV. I was never a part of
3rdMARDIV. Never said I was.

3rd Marine Division is based on Okinawa. You said you were there.

OK, so we've established you were never on Okinawa.

Lennie....I was ALWAYS an airwinger in the USMC.

Now...GO BACK and do some MORE websurfing and see if your immense
websurfing talents can figure out how I was on Okinawa and NOT a part of 3rd
MARDIV.

Sheeeeeesh....what an idiot.

Nursie's self-proclaimed "career" is NOT the SUBJECT.

It is irrelevant since none of it involved radio communications.

It is as "relevant" as those fictional "hostile actions." :-)

Try to stay focussed on the SUBJECT.

The "M" in MARS = MILITARY

The "A" in MARS = AFFILIATE

MARS is NOT amateur radio.