Old May 28th 04, 05:03 PM
N2EY

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: The Pool
From:
(N2EY)
Date: 5/26/2004 12:09 PM Central Standard Time

Meanwhile, Amateur Radio continues. OTA, not here. Will we hear you on
7037 next Monday night?

I hope so, Jim. I am trying to put up a new attic loop right now.

http://www.g3tpw.ukgateway.net/

Not a new idea but I just came upon it. Could be adapted to 40m attic use, I think.

I am
also experimenting with the MFJ version of the manual bandspanner as an
"emergency" antenna. I am trying to see if it can be used in an NVIS
configuration, or if it is too mechanically short.

I'll look that one up.

--

But you haven't answered my other questions, Steve.

73 de Jim, N2EY