Old May 29th 04, 09:23 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: CW Testing Question
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 5/28/2004 9:56 PM Central Standard Time

If somethings true, it's not libelous.

AOL thought it was VERY libelous and cancelled that alternate
screen name you used then.

You went ballistic on that "home page" and were clearly deep
into libelous personal attack. AOL concurred.

AOL did what AOL always does...they took the path of least resistance.

You DID misrepresent your intentions with an e-mail that
contained OTHER than what you attested to it being.

Poor baby. A simple mistake and you go BALLISTIC!

"Ballistic"...?!?!

Hardly. I simply find it incomrehensible that an alleged "professional"
in electronics makes such idiotic "errors" as you tried to pass your escapade
off as.

It only served to substantiate my position that you are not only the liar
I had suggested you were (witness your offer to do one thing but then do
another), but then you compounded it by claiming it was an "error"...One that
any 10 year old with a week's worth of web-surfing experience would ahve not
made.

It's nice that amateurs have volunteered to help in MARS, but MARS
is a MILITARY radio service. By definition.

It is a program sponsored by the Armed Forces, "staffed", for the most
part, by civilian volunteers.

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

It really is THAT simple

Steve, K4YZ