Old June 1st 04, 11:43 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Attention MARS & Ex MARS Operators
From:
(William)
Date: 5/31/2004 5:50 PM Central Standard Time

This might be a good place to bring up a discussion on "Sorry Hans,
"MARS IS Amateur Radio," thanks to Steve/K4YZ/K4CAP for
providing such interesting topics.

Hmmmmm....I just might go.

You ought to go. Be sure to wear your Civil Air Patrol uniform with
real rank on it.

Sere you in Vegas, Brain?

I hope not. I'd rather not cross paths with you. I don't think
you're mentally stable.

Or do you have another Boy Scout camp-out that
weekend?

I don't know what weekend the reunion is, so I don't know if I have a
Scout trip or not. But I did have an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend
camping with all of my sons, without the Scouts.

Do you realize that I was never in a comm career field? Do you know
that I resigned from the BST when I left Illinois, and have not
rejoined MARS at this new location?

What qualifications would I attend under?

Steve, K4YZ

bb