Old June 5th 04, 05:24 AM
Brian Kelly

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Department of Communications/News Bureau
22 Davis Hall, 10 Lippitt Road, Kingston, RI 02881
Phone: 401-874-2116 Fax: 401-874-7872

------
URI physics employee invents new antenna technology
Media Contact: Jan Wenzel, 401-874-2116

KINGSTON, R.I. -- June 2, 2004 -- Rob Vincent, an employee in the University of
Rhode Island’s Physics Department, proves the adage that necessity is the
mother of invention.

An amateur radio operator since he was 14...(SNIP)

--------

Guess we can forget the "Hams don't contibute to the "advancement of the
radio art" rant...Eh...?!?!

It's another "crossed fields antenna" type heap of nonsense which
defies both Physics 101 and common sense.

73

Steve, K4YZ