Old June 5th 04, 07:55 PM
Dave Heil

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

(N2EY) wrote in message . com...
TeleTech wrote in message ...

Do people put the /W4 on their QSL cards, etc?
Is this a big deal these days?

No and no.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends if the portable designation makes you a
different "country." If you were portable KL7 or KH6 or even KP4, I'd
definitely put that on my card. Even if it weren't antoher country,
I'd still put it on my card.

bb

Yeah, sort of like T5/N0IMD. Just put it on a card.

I did. But you're not in that log book so you don't get one. Sorry.

We don't know that the logbook exists. We don't know that T5/N0IMD
existed. No one seems to have worked it. It doesn't show up in packet
cluster records. It doesn't show up in DXCC applications. You must
have cancelled everything through Google.

I could send you another N0IMD/KH2 card, though. You're a legit contact there.

I didn't ask for the first one. You requested one of mine through my
QSL manager.

Dave K8MN