Old February 17th 04, 09:53 PM
W4JLE

How can you be so elitist as to expect anyone to learn anything, is it not
sufficient that they want it?

It's simply is not fair for someone to obtain somethng through effort, if
you have it and I want it, I deserve it with no additional effort on my
part.

It is Kenwood, Icom or whatever's responsibility that my station works
correctly. I can't be bothered by some stupid rules or code as in inhibits
my right to everything.

Member "No code, No test, Know Nothing International"

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message
.com...
Well the hams may end up being "appliance operators" but they will each be
responsible for the quality of signal that there station puts out. The

FCC
will not accept the excuse that one doesn't know how to address problems
with their station signal whether or not the material remains on the test.
They will continue to require that you comply with the rules and thus it's

good idea to actually learn and understand the material.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE