Old June 8th 04, 10:54 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Attention MARS & Ex MARS Operators
From:
(William)
Date: 6/7/2004 7:53 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...

Your "fear" is that I will be able to make an even bigger fool of
you in person that I do via this forum.

Actually, No. I fear that you'll go postal and people will get hurt.

Only if you raise your hands above your waist with a blunt object in it.
And that would be " a person"...not "people".

I don't think it would take that much to get a violent reaction from
you, so please stay away from me.

Otherwise I'll just point and snicker...Kinda like I have been doing for
the last two years. That I can do from here.

I offer you some constructive criticism (get mental health help), but
you point and snicker? You libs are all alike.

So you want me to travel across the country because I used to be a BST
volunteer at SAFB?

Sheeeeeeesh!

Only if you thought that your being at a social function with other
like-minded radio afficiondoes was something you'd find rewarding. The
solicitation invited all persons who had some past participation/interest in
the program. Obviously you weren't that interested or dedicated to the
program.

I've always participated to a greater extent than required. However,
I am no longer a participant.

But since I doubt that you were much more help to that BST than you've
been to the "DXing Community" with your T5 experiences, no, I doubt that your
being at a convention of past or present MARS participants would be
appropriate.

Perhaps you'll find some handicap parking when you get there.