Old June 8th 04, 11:50 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Brian Kelly) writes:

(William) wrote in message
.com...
(Brian Kelly) wrote in message
.com...

I'll stick with my "snap judgement", the thing is guilty
until proven innocent.

w3rv

Were you one of the "destroy fractal at any cost" gang?

No Brainiac, not at all. In fact Chip shipped me a piece of
humor-laced e-mail about a week ago. I've taken umbrage with some of
his jottings here and there but I'm not into destructive posts like a
certain PUTZ we know does for jollies.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...are you saying nasty about Dan? He has STATED
that a "dipole is always a half wavelength." :-)

You are being overly sensitive to criticsm, catapult kellie. :-)

And stay away from "humor-laced e-mail." Some of it might
make sense. We can't have such corruption of the CW.

Beep, beep.

LHA / WMD