Old February 17th 04, 11:59 PM
Jim Kelley

Cecil Moore wrote:

You have demonstrated a certain
level of confusion about the direction of AC current travel (of which
there are only two) in a wire.

Any confusion in this thread must be on your end. It began when you
claimed more current goes into one end of an inductor than comes out the
other end. That notion is utterly without merit. You may continue to
try to defend your notion if you like, but please don't do it by
insulting the intelligence of your correspondents.

According to definition, current is a rate. That should be obvious from
it's units of coulombs per second.

Yes, but it goes in only one of two directions at a time.

There are no "buts"; no exceptions to the definition of current.

That is what you
are missing.

Saying I am "missing" something does not make it true. Repeatedly
explaining how alternating current alternates does nothing but
illustrate what a low level of understanding you have for the point
being made by your correspondent. Why not just ask what I mean?

73, Jim AC6XG