Old June 9th 04, 05:36 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/8/2004 6:25 PM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Now show us your logs on working Rob Vincent in RI on one of
the URI micro-antennas.

Remember...No proof = Doesn't exist.

Steve. What a "losser." I'll "crap" my hands when he stops posting

Is that as opposed as to posting your crap with your hands, Brain...?!?!

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Still the angry, snarling Log Inspector not understanding
a little humor from the newsgroup of the past?

Have you worked Rob Vincent yet on any antenna?

Has nursie told the When and Where of all those "hostile actions"
along with documented proof for a reference?

Was J.Lo any good? What was she wearing at your front door,
begging to be pleasured? Did she like the whips and chains you
prefer?

Did you wow her with your ham radio expertise? [others would
call that a "quickie."]

How was it on the air for the RRAPnet?

The world wants to know...

LHA / WMD