Old June 9th 04, 06:53 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message

"KØHB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Dee D. Flint" wrote

For those who say that it helps them point their beam, once again

nonsense.
If someone in Illinois hears an 8 call, the range of possibilities for
pointing that beam goes from NNE to SW.

I was pretty good in Mrs. Scheiders geography class, but if we include
only normal great circle routes (and exclude long-path propagation and
KH8 stations) I can't find any part of of W8-land which lies on an
azimuth SW from Illinois.

73, de Hans, K0HB/4ID

Sorry, that should have been NW. I was thinking one thing and typed

another
or maybe I just got tired of Ns!

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

I really shouldn't be typing when I'm tired (I'm recovering from severe
pneumonia and still spend most of the day sleeping). That should be SE.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE