Old June 10th 04, 02:53 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From: (William)
Date: 6/9/2004 12:54 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
From:
(William)
Date: 6/8/2004 6:06 PM Central Standard Time

Welp, its nice to see that at least somewhere on r.r.a... that people
can seperate their disagreements from their hatreds. But several
years ago, it really didn't look that way.

Now if we could get YOU to seperate your fantasies from what really
happened....

Steve, K4YZ

I lived it, and you didn't. Got the medal.

Congratulations. You were in-theater. That still does NOT prove ANY
authorized Amateur operation from T5 occured.

I could "claim" operation from TA, 9K, HZ, DU, HR, VP2, VE, SU and several
other places if the criteria was just having set foot on thier territorial
grounds at least once.

No Proof = Didn't happen.

Steve, K4YZ