Old June 10th 04, 01:17 PM
N2EY

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

I could "claim" operation from TA, 9K, HZ, DU, HR, VP2, VE, SU and several
other places if the criteria was just having set foot on thier territorial
grounds at least once.

What if the criteria were "set foot on their territorial grounds *and*
made at least one QSO on a ham band"?

Note that the criteria doesn't specify *which* ham band, mode,
distance, rig, antenna, etc. Nor does it specify accordance with any
regulations, agreements or nongovernment criteria. Just "I was there,
and I made at least one ham band QSO"

Wouldn't that count as "operation"?

A logbook with only one entry is still a logbook, isn't it?

73 de Jim, N2EY