Old June 10th 04, 03:13 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/9/2004 12:54 PM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 6/8/2004 6:06 PM Central Standard Time

Welp, its nice to see that at least somewhere on r.r.a... that people
can seperate their disagreements from their hatreds. But several
years ago, it really didn't look that way.

Now if we could get YOU to seperate your fantasies from what really
happened....

Steve, K4YZ

I lived it, and you didn't. Got the medal.

Congratulations. You were in-theater. That still does NOT prove ANY
authorized Amateur operation from T5 occured.

I owe you no proof.

I could "claim" operation from TA, 9K, HZ, DU, HR, VP2, VE, SU and several
other places

What other places?

if the criteria was just having set foot on thier territorial
grounds at least once.

Setting foot on "thier" territorial grounds doesn't make for hostile
actions either.

No Proof = Didn't happen.

Liar Steve, you could even show us some of those medals that you have,
but didn't earn. Walter Mittyism at its very finest. Get help.