Old June 10th 04, 03:16 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/9/2004 12:50 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, if you don't like me giving you crap, stop posting such stupid
things as, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio."

I haven't stated that in weeks, Brain. You have, however... Dozens of
times.

You've repeated it over and over despite the fact that I acknowledged it
was poorly worded, and have explained my intent.

Flat out wrong, not poorly worded.

That you won't acknowledge that and move on is evidence that this is ALL
you have to try and deflect attention from your every expanding list of NG faux
pax.

It's apparent that this is ALL you have to "argue" about, Brain.

Sucks to be you, Brain.

You're stupid words being shown to you again and again must finally be
getting to you.

"Sorry Hans...."

Hi, hi.