Old June 12th 04, 08:20 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From: (William)
Date: 6/10/2004 9:13 AM Central Standard Time

I could "claim" operation from TA, 9K, HZ, DU, HR, VP2, VE, SU and

several
other places

What other places?

Noe of your business. You aren't in any of THOSE logs, Brain.

if the criteria was just having set foot on thier territorial
grounds at least once.

Setting foot on "thier" territorial grounds doesn't make for hostile
actions either.

Did I say it did? I just said I was there.

No Proof = Didn't happen.

Liar Steve, you could even show us some of those medals that you have,
but didn't earn. Walter Mittyism at its very finest. Get help.

Ahhhhhh...I see....In Brain's book, it's "Walter Mittyism" to collect
anything.

Uh huh.

At least the medals I didn't earn ARE in a box and were clearly reported
as such. SOME people in this forum have a habit of reporting that they did
things and went places that they have no proof for.

THOSE people are the liars.

Steve, K4YZ