Old June 12th 04, 11:34 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Able Baker Charlie
From:
(William)
Date: 6/11/2004 11:50 AM Central Standard Time

I'm going to start a new fenetic alfabet:

ahoy
boy...(SNIP)

Ebonics goes Caucasian. Why am I not surprised Son Of Lennie came up with
it?

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, no thanks for the private email, even though I've asked you
repeatedly not to communicate with me privately. I really do prefer
to keep all comms with you strictly public. You broke the rules, but
certainly in keeping with your mode of operation.

So how is it that you can call people liars all day long, give people
a deadline to produce some google search, hound and hound those who
disagree with you, and in general be the sweetheart pariah of the
PCTA?

But when someone else calls you a liar, when you have lied, you
threaten a summons. Are you nuts? No. Don't answer that question.
I don't want any more lies out of you.

So congratulations on earning persona non grata. You've truly worked
hard at ii. Earned, Never Given.

And FWIW, the fenetic alfabet was a joke, but leave it to the mentally
impaired to think is was a serious effort.

Sayonara and have a great life.