Old June 13th 04, 02:57 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From: (William)
Date: 6/12/2004 5:59 PM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Nursie did NOT "explain his intent" in the beginning.

Certainly took a lot of explanation and I'm still not satisfied with
any of his answers.

That's OK, Brain.

At least there ARE answers.

Still have many, many questions for YOU out there. NONE answered,
satisfactorly or othrwise.

But something else is not satisfactory. He started this thread from
scratch, and claimed there was a "Rant." I didn't see the rant. I
asked where the rant was. Apparently, there was no rant.

Sure there was...still is...You refuse to acknowledge it since it would
acknowledge the true nature of your "mentor, and subsequently YOUR relationship
with said "mentor".

I'm searching for a word used to describe a person wha says there was
something when there was not.

It's there. Now you look even MORE ignorant that you already do for so
aggressively trying to disclaim it.

Nursie backpedalled AFTER the proper documents were
identified and locations given to him after three weeks of
stating "MARS is amateur radio."

Nursie's "intent explanation" was ALSO poorly worded.

Nursie will never ever admit he do wrong.

It's enough that we know. It's also enough that we know everyone else
here has given him a pass on it.

Not "everyone else".

You and Lennie. Only one of you who as any "experience" in MARS at all,
and neither of you who knows how MARS operates.

"MARS is amateur radio" statement is not a faux pas?

Not only is it wrong, it's not true.

When quoted out of context, it is. You ignore the rest hoping it won't be
fed back to you.

Too bad for you.

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

Nursie never once in three weeks of arguments identified or located
the documents which define and detail the Military Affiliate Radio
System. It took two others only a short search to find them on the
Internet and post that here.

Deliberate stupidity (playing dumb).

Nope. Those "documents" were not needed.

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

Nursie has never once acknowledged that MARS is a MILITARY
radio system...(SNIP)

Untrue...Again....

(UNSNIP)...not even when the predecessor, AARS, was
shown to be the Army Amateur Radio System. [he must not
think the U.S. Army is a military branch...a bad case of murine
brainwashing]

Earned. Never Given.

Keep trying, Brain. You MIGHT get SOMETHING right one day.

Not likely, but you might...

Steve, K4YZ