Old June 13th 04, 09:28 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/12/2004 6:03 PM Central Standard Time

Betcha da gunnery nurse didn't know that, too busy "shopping
with friends" there...like back at a time when that HRO store
wasn't there! Amazing. Like Quantum Leap wasn't a TV show,
it really existed! :-)

Hmmm? How can you shop at a store before it was there, but then say
that you did it anyway?

Lennie would like you to think that, Brain.

Of course it's apparent he's got you believing a LOT of untrue things,
so I don't know why THIS would be any different.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. It should be an easy recall for anyone with fabled
Recon Marine training to describe the location, the general
vicinity, background, etc. That HRO location isn't in a large mall
at all. [it's off the intersection of Victory Blvd and Buena Vista,
major streets]

The old HRO in Van Nuys is, by comparison nondescript for locality.
However, the new location has many noticeable features. But,
WHICH location of HRO was nursie talking about? There's three,
not two. :-)

Just another LennieLie, now propagated by Son of Lennie.

Putz and Putz Jr.

Ah, more of the nursie "meaningful discourse." :-)

I do hope Rev. Jim is looking in...much food for thought for another
Sermon on the Antenna Mount!

LHA / WMD