Old June 13th 04, 09:28 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/10/2004 9:13 AM Central Standard Time

I could "claim" operation from TA, 9K, HZ, DU, HR, VP2, VE, SU and
several other places

What other places?

Noe of your business. You aren't in any of THOSE logs, Brain.

"Noe?" :-)

Secret military logs? TN STATE Guard logs? TN paramilitary
militia logs? :-)

if the criteria was just having set foot on thier territorial
grounds at least once.

Setting foot on "thier" territorial grounds doesn't make for hostile
actions either.

Did I say it did? I just said I was there.

Okay, so Where and When of your fabled "hostile actions?" :-)

No Proof = Didn't happen.

Liar Steve, you could even show us some of those medals that you have,
but didn't earn. Walter Mittyism at its very finest. Get help.

Ahhhhhh...I see....In Brain's book, it's "Walter Mittyism" to collect
anything.

Uh huh.

No, it's Fantasy Island stuff with nursie. Nursie just say he do and
it was done. Proof is irrelevant. In our reality. In his personal
reality it really happened.

At least the medals I didn't earn ARE in a box and were clearly reported
as such. SOME people in this forum have a habit of reporting that they did
things and went places that they have no proof for.

Does Western Costume know you have those movie props?

Or did you get them from some southeastern US scab movie
company that went bankrupt?

THOSE people are the liars.

Everyone who disagree with nursie are the liars. :-)

LHA / WMD