Old June 13th 04, 09:28 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo
(jumping in on the Sermon On The Antenna
Mount trolling) writes:

N2EY wrote:
In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

snip of today's hellfire sermon...

You forgot to add:

"Someone that has a main purpose here of antagonizing people into
e-battles as a master troll." And in this case, his lack of experience
in certain areas only serves as more bait.

Awww...poor Mike got his ego perceived as stepped on?

Mike, I've been involved with radio communications since the beginning
of that in early 1953. That's 51 years.

The subject thread is supposed to be on phonetic alphabets. No
problem, I've used those since 1953 and the NATO phonetic
alphabet since 1955 (49 years for that). Is that "lack of experience?"
:-)

I for one, am impressed by just how GOOD Mr. Anderson is at this! You
(or anyone here) know what will happen when you rise to the bait, you
know pretty much what the resulting exchange will be, and yet it is
irresistable.

In other words, you DEMAND that ALL like, honor, love, and cherish
your own preferences and cannot stomach an opposite viewpoint?
:-)

Whhhooooo...you guys are in the WRONG venue to have such an
attitude on the Internet!!! :-)

Whereas most antagonists eventually find no one to write to in a news
group, Len has managed to generate enough interest to make himself and
those who would spar with him into some of the leading posters.

"Leading posters?" :-)

You mean all those wonderful folks who yell "PUTZ" and "Son of
Lennie" and "Sucks to be you" or the snarly types tawkin tuff and
trying to stuff opposite opinions into the ground?

Yup. "Leading posters." Like the ads for some up-coming horror
fantasy movie showing blood, agony, and gore all over the wall. :-)

This is no small accomplishment. I for one have to respect that.

The only ones asking for "respect" are the telegraphy gods of hum
radio, demanding all love, honor, and cherish their "superior" mode
of modes, and thus Rule over all "inferior" beings. :-)

But, the subject title was "phonetic alphabets," wasn't it?

Got a tad off the subject into Personal Hatred, dintcha? :-)

"These things just seem to write themselves" - another hum god

LHA / WMD