Old June 13th 04, 09:28 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/9/2004 12:50 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, if you don't like me giving you crap, stop posting such stupid
things as, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio."

I haven't stated that in weeks, Brain. You have, however...Dozens

of
times.

You've repeated it over and over despite the fact that I
acknowledged it
was poorly worded, and have explained my intent.

Flat out wrong, not poorly worded.

Nursie did NOT "explain his intent" in the beginning.

Certainly took a lot of explanation and I'm still not satisfied with
any of his answers.

But something else is not satisfactory. He started this thread from
scratch, and claimed there was a "Rant." I didn't see the rant. I
asked where the rant was. Apparently, there was no rant.

In nursie's personal reality, "the rant" is on-going and is done by
anyone disagreeing with nursie.

He thinks that every subject thread is involved in "a rant" against
him and therefore is compelled to yell, cuss, swear, and say cute
little Yiddish nasties (he not speak or understand Yiddish, the goy)
against his pet enemies.

I'm searching for a word used to describe a person wha says there was
something when there was not.

In any other venue, that is a four-letter word spelled L-I-A-R.

In here, a "liar" is simply anyone who disagrees with nursie.

It's that simple. :-)

Nursie backpedalled AFTER the proper documents were
identified and locations given to him after three weeks of
stating "MARS is amateur radio."

Nursie's "intent explanation" was ALSO poorly worded.

Nursie will never ever admit he do wrong.

It's enough that we know. It's also enough that we know everyone else
here has given him a pass on it.

Ah, but his "rant" is on-going, sort of an obsessional perpetual
motion thing... :-)

That you won't acknowledge that and move on is evidence that this is
ALL you have to try and deflect attention from your every expanding list

of
NG faux pax.

"MARS is amateur radio" statement is not a faux pas?

Not only is it wrong, it's not true.

Irrelevant in here. Definitions of reality don't apply in this newsgroup.

If any PCTA says we "lie," then we "lie" even if we have the evidence.

Ol' George Orwell had it right... :-)

Nursie never once in three weeks of arguments identified or located
the documents which define and detail the Military Affiliate Radio
System. It took two others only a short search to find them on the
Internet and post that here.

Deliberate stupidity (playing dumb).

...or just stupidity on his part.

Nursie has never once acknowledged that MARS is a MILITARY
radio system, not even when the predecessor, AARS, was
shown to be the Army Amateur Radio System. [he must not
think the U.S. Army is a military branch...a bad case of murine
brainwashing]

Earned. Never Given.

It's apparent that this is ALL you have to "argue" about, Brain.

Sucks to be you, Brain.

You're stupid words being shown to you again and again must finally be
getting to you.

"Sorry Hans...."

Hi, hi.

Brian, one might as well give up trying to make a chunk of igneous
rock understand anything, much less agree to have made a wrong
statement any time in his alleged life. [rock as a sentient life form
has only been portrayed as "life" on science-fiction shows...]

Remember, his assertion was too stupid to be science related. It was
more like fantasy or pulp.

Nursie must have pulped all the DoD Directives then... :-)

If nursie say MARS is amateur radio, then that is all he (or she)
understands as "correct." It is nothing else. That's why there isn't
any definition or regulations on MARS in Part 97.

It's gotta be in there somewhere or else Dee would certainly provide a
correction.

She might have ordered a new spanking paddle to use on her "children"
in here and it hasn't arrived yet?

shrug Decomposed granite cannot be argued with... :-)

True Grit.

Har! :-)

LHA / WMD