Old June 14th 04, 08:17 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

Everyone who disagree with nursie are the liars.

Nope.

Only those who tell tales that can't be substantiated by some
third party source of some presentation of documentation.

So far YOUR only "point" is that I won't discuss the details of
actions I was involved in in the Marines. The fact is I mention the
Corps only when it's brought up by you, and then only because you
can't seem to get things right.

No wonder you're no longer an "engineer working regular hours".

Judging from what I've been able to ascertain from people who
actually knew you, your best skill was getting away with mediocrity
until you were given the "opportunity to expand your horizons" with
some other employer. That you invested your monies wisely is your
only milestone.

You can continue to make your silly assertions and feign
indignation at the berating you receive in this forum. Obviously it
wasn't the first time anyone was able to see through you and your
ineptness. It's just that in this forum you can get away with it and
claim "First Amendment" privilege.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ