Old June 14th 04, 03:03 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Steamy
Steve Nursie of the TN State CAP storms again) writes:

Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/10/2004 9:16 AM Central Standard Time

You're stupid words being shown to you again and again must finally be
getting to you.

People who are trying to berate others over thier choice of words should
take a couple of seconds to proof read what they write BEFORE they send it,
Brain.

What a PUTZ!

Brian, you're an idiot. It really is THAT simple.

But hey, THANKS for making my job that much easier!

Oh, my, all that "meaningful discourse" going on.

Rev. Jim approves, of course. :-)

LHA / WMD

Len, it's kind of interesting what Steve thinks his job is. He is
here to call people "PUTZ," and "idiot." Wonder how much it pays?

Steve thinks he can brag about 7-Hostile Actions, but never
substantiate it. He is as pure as the driven snow. Steve can make an
assertion of fact that I lost my T5 logs, but never substantiate it.

Everyone else is a LIAR. 'cept Steve. He's here for meaningful
discourse.