Old June 14th 04, 07:43 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(gunnery nurse trying to imitate Joe Biden) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From:
(William)
Date: 6/13/2004 9:44 PM Central Standard Time

Len, I've always said that my /T5 logs are in storage.

No, you've not, but it's your story and I am sure you think it's true.

A simple 5
minute google search could have borne that out. But Steve had to make
up stories. Untrue stories. They're not lost, never have been. And
I know that Steve and Kelly aren't in them because I didn't work any
USA stations.

Then WHY haven't YOU taken five minutes to walk out to the garage, dig
them out, then PROVE your assertions are truthful?

How does one PROVE anything to a nursie who can't accept any
evidence? :-)

"Storage unit" of Brian's is NOT a "garage."

DoD Directive 4650.2 exists, as does NCP 8(C), yet nursie keeps
on stating that "MARS is amateur radio!" :-)

(knock knock...because they are not...)

Knock, knock...knock it off. Go pay your "rant," nursie.

Time for nursie to take his medications...the ones prescribed by a
real MD.

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD