Old June 14th 04, 07:43 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Able Baker Charlie
From: Mike Coslo

Date: 6/13/2004 11:12 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:

About two decades ago I started computer-modem communications.

Those days were something by comparison. Phone cradle modems and slow
as molasses. Can't say as I'm all that sorry they are gone.

Me too.

However, if you pay close attention, Mike, you'll see yet another
LennieTroll in this exchange.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. The Troll crawls from under the bridge, looks around,
can see only trolls when he is alone...

You see Lennie spends a great deal of time berating anone in this forum
that dares to express ANY degree of "experience" in ANY communications related
discipline.

I do?!? Most of the time it seems to be intense return fire against
the un-aiming message warriors' (of "hostile action" rep) pot-shots.

Poor baby. I've had radio communications experience. Big-time
stuff in the beginning. As "disciplined" as any military effort can
be.

Nursie never did military radio comms in the service? Tsk, tsk.

He then gets off in a tangent about how anyone who discusses
anything older than an hour is "archaic" and otherwise backwards.

Where is nursie reading THAT? :-)

In one of those mythical "rants?"

[he must be ahead of himself in paying rant to his landlord...]

However it's obviously not against HIS rules for HIM to do the very same
thing.

So, nursie wants the uneven playing field where he can say
and do anything but all in opposition must be respectful,
loving, and kind to all that libel stuff? :-)

I haven't figgured that out yet...Seems a bit two-faced to me.

"Figgured?" :-)

Nursie looks in mirror, sees only himself, then describes himself
as that which others are supposed to be. :-)

But then nothing about pathological liars is easy to understand.

Poor baby. Broke another mirror again?

Got a tad off the subject into Personal Hatred, dintcha? :-)

I hate almost no one. Whether you like it or not, I like you.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Mike. Your words in other messages betray you...

I'm sorry you feel that way.

It is totally irrelevant whether anyone is "liked" or not.

100 percent correct. That doesn't change the fact that I do like you.

I LOVE this, Mike!

If this isn't a cut-and-dried effort by His Scumminess to dig his heels

in
and create yet another bloodbath in the NG, I don't know what is.

"Bloodbath?!?" :-)

Like "the new math" this must be the "new meaningful discussion." :-)

Sir Putzy did essentially the same thing with me. No amount of "thanks
for your opinion but I don't agree" satisfied him. He dug in with the Nazi
epithets and cries foul when it is visited back upon him.

Poor baby. Wrong size in newsgrope jackboots again?

Try leaving off the socks, they might fit better, less pinching...

This is
computer-modem comms and the in-person social rules don't
apply here.

If you do not wish them to apply to you, they don't have to. You are
the master of what you say and do in person or in a newsgroup.

Lennie percieves himself as a MasterDebator. And no doubt, he is...

This is "debate?!?" :-) Hardly.

Somewhere, someplace, someone is actually discussing NATO
phonetic alphabets and other phonetic alphabets. Not here.

Here there be only the on-going outraged "rants" of der gunnery
nurse. :-)

Must be the "new amateur radio" too... :-)

LHA / WMD