Old June 20th 04, 06:34 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From:
(William)
Date: 6/15/2004 9:36 AM Central Standard Time

Nobody
is complaining they didn't get a QSL card from the alleged operation.

Correct. I QSL'd 100%.

It's easy to do when there's nothing to send.

Tsk, tsk. Nursie still trying to invent a stinging rebuke and his

stinger
got broke so long ago that he can't even muster a good rash... :-)

"Nothing to send."

100% of nothing is zero (0). I sent out a few more than one (1) QSL card.

Steve is telling an "untruth." SOP.

Nursie NEVER lie. Not allowed.

That should be the sub-title of every post nursie makes.

"My boots are heavy, My chin strap is tight..."

Other than humorous jody songs, his posts earn a "NCI."

(NCI = No Content Indicator)

"I don't know, but I've been told, old old arguments are mighty
cold...hup, too, tree, Foah!" :-)

Nursie's big negative nothing. Less rest mass than a neutrino.

A black hole?

Shhhh...don't mention Those things...the good Rev. might get
upset!

Steven wouldn't be caught Hawking one of them, either... :-)

Temper fry...

Tempura!

"If you knew sushi, like I know sushi, oh, oh, pass me da Tums."

:-)

LHA / WMD