Old June 21st 04, 12:17 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: BPL - UPLC -Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth
From: PAMNO (N2EY)
Date: 6/20/2004 1:57 PM Central Standard Time

I'm not saying Mr. K is any better or worse than Mr. B. What I *am* saying is
that blind acceptance of any leader's pronouncements leads to trouble. And
that
condemning someone because of who they allegedly sat next to 30 years ago
would
lead to a lot of people being condemned...

Kerry is a chronic apologist. He will do nothing when this country is
attacked but wring his hands, say "Oh, we're sorry, did something we do/say
offend you?...P L E A S E forgive us"

Having been in the apologist-era Armed Forces of the late 70's, it is my
freverent hope that we DON'T allow ourselve to regress to that stage, which is
exactly what I fear will happen with this candidate.

Carter tried to castrate the Armed Forces in the 70's.

Bill Clinton didn't try to castrate them...he just made it possible for
other guys to play with them....Oh yeah...he let a bunch of ragheads drag some
of our guys through the streets of Mogandishu and them rewarded them by doing
exactly what they wanted us to do.

Kerry? He IS bad news and he'll continue to be bad news. He's already
angry that the Republicans have done exactly what they said they'd do, and it's
an embarrassment to Democrats.

Clinton and his bunch tried to make the economy look good with smoke and
mirrors, and as soon as he was no longer in office and able to hold the mirrors
up, the true nature of his economics became apparent.

Bush Jr, just like his dad and President Reagan before him, have
publically stated that economic recovery, if it is to remain viable, is a slow
and steady process. They were right.

Kerry will be more of the same "Tax 'Em To The Bone Then Flash Them With
Great Entitlement Programs Made With Thier Own Money".

We don't need Kerry. John Edwards had a chance...he just didn't bark as
loud as Kerry. Too bad.

Steve, K4YZ