Old June 21st 04, 02:37 AM
Robert Casey

Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:

Bush appointed Powell, lets boot Bush, replace him with anyone who will work
for the people,
not the rich corporations!

And replace him with who? John Kerry? A guy who sat side-by-side with
this Nation's disgrace, Jane "Hanoi" Fonda...?!?!

Did he? Heard that that photo was fake. And it's not like he was
touring Hanoi with her.
For all we know, Jane might have been a CIA spy.

Both of whom "support the troops" by making public statements that give
aid and comfort to this Nation's foes WHILE we are in conflict with them...?!?!

Vietnam was a stupid war. Now if we had a goal and a strategy that made
any sense, maybe we
could have achieved something...

George Bush is not the most eloquent speaker and like any other Human
Being, doesn't always get things right...But he's a man of TRUE moral
conviction and honesty. Replacing him with a creep like Kerry would be a
travesty and would send the wrong message to the World.

Problem is that he's trying to skip over that "separation of church and
state" thing.

This country got rid of one lying, deceiving creep and narrowly avoided
electing another.

But the economy wasn't in the toilet. I didn't care if Bill got a BJ or
not. But he should
have owned up to it in that court of law. "Okay, I did it. You happy
now? Don't
we have more important things to spend time on?" After a month it would
have
blown over...

Why does GW still claim that Saddam aided Al Queda? Or is it that
Saddam didn't
tell the USA ambassador in Bagdad (or elsewhere) that "Al Queda is
planning an
attack on you guys and I kicked them out of my palace"? Not telling the
cops
about someone hatching a crime conspiracy is illegal.