Old February 18th 04, 09:48 PM
Jim Kelley

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:

Yuri,

I think you're missing the point - just as Cecil is. You seem to have
forgotten that I agree with the idea that there is a current gradient
across these inductors - just as there is a current gradient along any
quarter wavelength of transmission line with standing waves. That
doesn't mean there's more current "going in one end" than is "coming out
of the other end." It's a sophomoric notion. Do you wanna be a
simpleton? You're almost there with this nonsense. Why do you want to
screw up a valid idea by attaching a ridiculous one to it?

73, Jim AC6XG

OK, so it is more current "coming out in one end", than is "coming in at the
other end"?

Do you think that is how to best describe what is happening in antenna
circuits, Yuri?

You do understand what a standing wave pattern is, right?

73, Jim AC6XG