Old June 21st 04, 10:42 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (U.S.

Subject: BPL - UPLC -Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth
From: "Jim Hampton"

Date: 6/20/2004 9:09 PM Central Standard Time

Clinton was not removed from office. What Clinton did was terrible to his
wife and daughter, but what damage to the country (other than a major
distraction) did it do?

He lied...repeatedly, under oath, looking Hillary and US directly in the
eyes.

That America kept looking the other way was the second biggest travesty.

Oh well...

Nursie think Democrats be the Antichrist. Nursie also think:

All Democrats LIE, cheat, steal, and smell bad under arms.

Are you so naive as to think that this huge deficit
Bush is running won't hurt us? Already some want to reduce social security
more. It isn't that social security is broke (and it appears to be in a bit
better shape than they thought, but as good jobs disappear and are replaced
by near minimum-wage jobs, I wouldn't bet); it is that the federal
government has tapped the funds and issued IOUs to social security. They
don't want to pay back money to the folks that need it the most. Rob from
the poor and give to the rich.

Too bad folks didn't spend some more time reading Steve Forbes' plan for
restructuring the tax system in this country.

Riiiiiight.

Compassionate conservative *IS* an oxymoron. I don't need any more idiots
in Washington running *huge* deficits to benefit the rich.

Why is it that we Americans always brag how anyone with the right
motivation and determination can become a millionaire, yet when they do it, we
take gleeful delight in doing/saying what we can to bring them down?

Cuz all nursie wanna do is FIGHT! [got no money...not enuf]

Well...there goes any hope for "meaningful discussion" on how
BROADBAND OVER POWER LINES is going to hurt/help
U.S. amateur radio.

Tune in next day for another brilliant thoughful reason for the decline
and fall of the world as nursie knows it...

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD