Old June 22nd 04, 12:37 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 6/14/2004 11:31 PM Central Standard Time

This isn't Burger King and you cannot have it your way.

As I am sure you have suffered many a sleepless night trying to

draft
some
witty "comeback" for yet another bloodletting of one of YOUR posts,

Lennie!

"Bloodletting?" :-) Poor baby, so easily injured are you?

Bon apetit and temper fry...

Seems I am not the one with an appetite problem, Lennie.

Have you seen a doctor about your problem, puppetnursie?

He did appear a little "puffy" in his CAP flight suit. I wonder if
the CAP has a "weight management" program for those that like to
pretend they're thin when they're not.

Not to worry. CAP pays for all that avgas. They just load
an extra hundred pounds of avgas for the heavier payload.

They need to consult with a loadmaster on where he sould be seated on
the plane. We don't want a military jet to crab, yaw, and roll
because of a puffy load.

Too much crab and roll input can make one puffy.

By saying "yaw" to more intake, it gets worse!

Or do you do your own diagnoses, like practicing medicine
without the legal license? [a big no-no in most states]

He no do nuttin illegal. He one squared away marine. All his stuff
in one sock.

Get some mental therapy, puppetnursie. That would help all
those around you...if not yourself...

He no care 'bout others.

I disagree. He has to keep all those personalities in order.
Must be quite a coordination session every day in there...

No doubt he rules them with an iron fist. He's got a lot of trouble
makers in there.

Too bad Fox News can't get in there and show it live.

Would be a fun show. Like the old Destruction Derby!

Sociopathy CAN be cured.

I'll bet this case cannot.

I'm optimistic normally, but you may be right...

LHA / WMD

I'd hate to be right this once.

Luck of the draw. Sometimes you win!

LHA / WMD