Old June 22nd 04, 03:46 AM
Radio Amateur KC2HMZ

On 20 Jun 2004 16:23:08 -0700, (Brian Kelly) wrote:

And what about the CW courses still being taught at Fort
Huncha-something somewhere in the southwest?

I don't know whether they're teaching CW courses there or not, but I
suspect you're referring to Fort Huachuca, in Arizona, which is
headquarters for Army Intelligence training.

Spelling it is admittedly a bitch. I had to double-check to make sure
I had it right, and I worked 'em during the Armed Forces Day
cross-band MARS/Amateur activity a few years back (Fort Huachuca is
also Western Area Gateway for Army MARS).

73 DE John D. Kasupski
Tonawanda, New York, USA
Amateur Radio (KC2HMZ), HF/VHF/UHF Monitoring (KNY2VS)
Member ARATS, ARES, RACES, WUN