Old June 22nd 04, 03:35 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
Hello, Len

Guess I get my dander up too at times. Certainly it is wrong to paint

"all"
Republicans or "all" Democrates or "all" of any one group with a wide

brush.
Not good at all. Besides, I've gotten led off-topic - not good at all.

I have figured it out, Len. The problem is we are dropping the Morse
requirements. Dang, now my washing machine is going to over-suds again

However, BPL should help the situation. If BPL is going to reduce power
line noise (according to power companies), it should reduce my washer
over-sudsing since it runs from the mains. LOL.

It's not that BPL will reduce power line noise but rather that the companies
must reduce the noise to get BPL to work!!

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE