Old June 23rd 04, 06:13 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From:
(William)
Date: 6/20/2004 9:44 PM Central Standard Time

The problem is that Steve demands evidence, but has no right to demand
anything.

I have just as much right to "demand" (which I haven't done) evidence

of
your claims as you have to lie in public, Brain.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

That's a LIE right there, nursie...

I count at least three lies within just that one sentence, possibly
four if you count his intentional misspelling of my name.

Nursie might be "laughing at your intellect."

He laughs a lot about that. Too bad he's not given any evidence
of having an intellect..

I have no need or desire to comply...(SNIP)

You CAN'T comply.

Yes, he can.

Yup, all he has to do is show me some authentic credentials, and not
some shoebox full of unearned medals.

He will tell you to "call the VA!" :-)

Now, gunnery nurse, tell us the WHEN and WHERE of all those
"hostile actions" you claim you were in?

I'd rather not hear blow by blow accounts of self-abuse.

Good point. It's bad enough we have the perversity of the PCTA
wanting to bring the 1930s into the new millennium...

Don't forget, we are still waiting for your retraction on the claim of
"Sorry Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!"

I wonder if the TN State MARS Director knows that, "MARS IS
Amateur Radio?"

hi, hi.

:-)

Are you going to challenge DoD Directive 4650.2 or not?

He challenges all "statements of fact." His reputation is built on
it. Of course, I wouldn't want the reputation of being wrong most of
the time, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Well, if he had some intellect, we might be able to laugh at it.

Not much chance as it is...

And the "need", if you care to call it that, is to set your own

character
straight. You don't want to do that, and that's your choice.

...and here's the latest score from the colliseum: 4650.2 to 1.

:-)

Steve's got too many characters to set straight. 4650.2 to 1.

;^)

...and that infuriates the ex-Marine.

"Ex-Marine(s)" either have a dishonorable discharge or six feet of

dirt
over their casket.

In that case, this is a day and night of the living dead...

"Morgan, I'll get you for this!"

Mark those words... :-)

I recommend stress management for him before that bulging
artery in his neck explodes.

If the artery is bulging, it's from laughing so hard at you and

Lennie
glad-handing each other back and forth, Brain.

Poor baby. Type A behavior out of control. Still.

His bulging artery is laughing at you and me.

Hi, hi.

Is that personality #4650.3?

Battle of the Bulge, take 2...

Probably doesn't have a sphygometer with that high a scale.

Off the scale on the spasometer, too.

I'll go over to Cal Tech Seismo lab...they might have a reading
on it...

It's a stress reliever, NOT a stress inducer!

Still with the definition problem. Sort of, like, "Sorry, Hans,
MARS IS amateur radio!"

He simply doesn't know what "is" is.

That would make him a Democrat!!! Woooeee.

Keep up the good work!

Not a problem. As one commissioned extra once said in here,
"some messages just seem to write themselves!"

So they do!

I know. I feel like Dashan in China studying under a master by
this correspondence. So far I'm doing straight-As. :-)

"Dashan" is a Canadian who is fluent in colloquial Chinese and
does contract work there for Chinese government and Chinese
businesses on their national TV. Was in the national press a few
days ago. That has nothing to do with amateur radio policy, but
neither is all the political blabber about presidential candidates.

LHA / WMD