Old June 23rd 04, 08:40 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From:
(William)
Date: 6/22/2004 10:09 PM Central Standard Time

He wants me real bad.

What I "want" is for you to own up to your manufactured DX claims.

No, nursie just wanna FIGHT.

Nursie should use all that "ability" from "seven hostile actions"
and show us how newsgrope supremacy is achieved through
brute-force barbarianism.

Just be a man, admit you made it up.

Nursie should show own "manliness" and prove that his "hostile
actions" claim is true or just a bunch of LIES made up for the
purposes of trying to win message points..

Or prove me wrong and get some details that can be verified in here.

Nursie has been given the source of MARS definitions and
purpose, yet still clings forlornly to the nonsense of "Sorry
Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!"

Otherwise...still lying.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Anything said against nursie is a LIE.

Nursie = nuts.

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD