Old June 24th 04, 12:48 AM
William

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message ...
"William" wrote in message
om...

Thanks for the segway, which brings us right back to the Code Test
argument (which happens a lot with the blind followers of the faith).

A couple of questions beg to be answered; perhaps you'd be kind enough to do
so.

1) Why do we have the highest rate of incarceration in the world?

Good question - I hope you have the answer.

Maybe because we don't hold youngsters accountable, at an age when
they might actually learn a life-long lesson. Then when they become
adults, their behavior is just not cute anymore. We incarcerate them
at that point.

Prison jobs are about the only growth industry in Ohio, even with the
Gov trying to close prisons.

2) What does Morse code have to do with it (other than, of course, causing
my washing machine to over-suds?)

I thought we were talking about what was good for America -and- the
blind followers of the faith. It was a natural turning point to
discuss the Morse Code Exam.

So, is the Morse Code Exam good for America?

Best regards from Rochester, NY - and don't strain the brain

Jim AA2QA

No sweatty-dah.

That's "no sweat" in Korean.

(;^) thought I'd give the peanut gallery some intellect to laugh at.)