Old June 24th 04, 05:13 PM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Shoot.... the power line noise around here is horrendous !!! AM broadcast
radio is spotty at best when driving around and that includes stations that
are actually close (25 miles or less) and the intereference makes listening
to talk radio almost impossible unless you find that "magic spot" to park
and listen. What really burns my bum is that one of the stations I DO like

I can only imagine what might happen if BPL happens here.....

Ryan KC8PMX

It's not that BPL will reduce power line noise but rather that the

companies
must reduce the noise to get BPL to work!!

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE