Old June 26th 04, 04:06 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From: Dave Heil

Date: 6/24/2004 10:31 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil

writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

I have to laugh at their intellect in here. :-)

That's right. You are unable to do so on the ham bands.

I am laughing at der Oberst's literary intellect.

Who is "der Oberst"?

I think it's Lennie's one and only way of admitting you are "one up" on
him on MORE than one subject, Dave....An "Oberst" is a Colonel...Lennie was
never more than a buck sergeant.

Quite a promotion!

Oh, bull****, nursie. Heil has been called both "Oberst" and, for
those who are 'with it' and can associate things "herr robust" for
his steadfast imitation of an SS colonel lecturing the troops. A
rather bad imitation of Otto Preminger in the film "Stalag 17."

The only "promoting" Heil has done is a reverse form. That of
knocking down (actually trying to do so) those he considers
"inferiors." That has been consistent for years. Heil, like
yourself, just can't play well with a diverse group of people.

Seig Heil...

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD