Old June 27th 04, 11:42 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

In article ,
(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

And once again we have the "intellectual" engineer reverting to name
calling and blatant profanity in order to try and express himself. Weak
minded fool.

Snarl, Heil, snarl. Snarl, nursie, snarl. See dick and jane snarl.

Not good PR for hum radio. Not play well with others.

Snarl, Heil, snarl. Snarl, nursie, snarl. See dick and jane snarl.

Not good PR for hum radio. Not play well with others.

Snarl, Heil, snarl. Snarl, nursie, snarl. See dick and jane snarl.

Not good PR for hum radio. Not play well with others.

Snarl, Heil, snarl. Snarl, nursie, snarl. See dick and jane snarl.

Not good PR for hum radio. Not play well with others.

Snarl, Heil, snarl. Snarl, nursie, snarl. See dick and jane snarl.

Not good PR for hum radio. Not play well with others.

Nursie indulge happy hour again? Too many under belt?

Hum radio all about saying nasty to others? Not good PR
for hum radio. Hate, nursie, hate. See nursie snarl. Yawn.

As I was saying...

(Thanks for proving me right once again, Lennie.)

Leonard, YOU are in sincere need of assistance.

Unlike you, I DO have the credentials to make an assessment
and to cause intervention to occur, wether you like it or not.

Shall I make a referal?

Steve, K4YZ