Old June 28th 04, 07:20 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(William) wrote in message
.com...

He yell and yell, he hate me and hate me. Now he say he spect better
from me.

Maybe trap or lie. I no trust.

He noisy. He yell and yell.

Why he want military gear? I 'member. He say he militia.

Why he fixated with boys? He need get help. Take somekinda sumptin.

No badge as boy. Must compensate now.

I re-extend my offer to use my professional contacts to help you,
Brain. It always looks better on your record to appear as having been
aware you ahve a problem and taking steps to fix it, than to be
involuntarilly commited in order to force the issue.

Ooooooooo! Return of the Psi Corps! Mind Police!

Chief of Stuff have "contacts?" Think contacts corroded...that not
Law of Ohm.

Nursie make Threat! Ooooooo. Commit all not think like nursie.

Nursie not crazy. All not think like nursie crazy.

Nursieland is certainly NOT like reality where all others live.

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD

I can make that happen for you, Brain. Shall I make the