Old June 29th 04, 03:07 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Unlike you, I DO have the credentials to make an assessment

Marine need reach around back feel if head up buttox.

and to cause intervention to occur, wether you like it or not.

He now say he practice medicine in California? Maybe Arnie like to
know that.

Oh no, not mister I'm-so-important-you-don't -dare-object-to-
anything-I-say?

Yes yes that the one. The very one. I see him do dat again again.
He master it. He bewieve it.

I no bewieve it.

Nursie new wetherman. "Film at eleven." Stay tuned.

No, no. Not weather man. He spitting sport announce man.

Nursie wetherman, not weather man. Wether or not.

I think he conphused. Wether at 10.

Nursie have film over eyes. Glazed film like Krispy Kreme but
not sweet.

He dipped in sumptin. Not smell good.

Shall I make a referal?

Nursie smoke refers? Smoking not good. Nursie smoke, on fire
with hate, hate, hate allatime. Not good.

He yell and yell. His vein gonna pop.

Too bad. QRO temper.

Put resister in series. Maybe contientious resister. Splain lot.

Nursie not show good PR for extra class super special morseman
hum raddio opertator.

Maybe him want to keep amateur radio small. Maybe he think big fish
small pond. No need competatershun from new radio guy might show him
up.

Nursie allatime carp.

Oh oh. Not nother carp. Nasty fish eat stuph on bottom make water
all muddy for nice fish. Not nice fish like koi.

Nursie nuts, think is real MD. Too many refers.

If not so sad, he very funny.

So is grafitti.

Grafeeti not loud. Can close my eyes. Cannot close my hears.

Mebbe he know professional wid hearplug can help.