Old June 29th 04, 10:51 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: BPL - UPLC -Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 6/28/2004 5:54 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

From:
PAMNO (N2EY)
Date: 6/27/2004 8:36 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

It was the early 70's when Detroit and the others really started

slipping.
That was the era of the Gremlins, the Mavericks, Pintos and Vegas.

Yep. The main reason was simple: Detroit hadn't made the necessary

investment
in basic R&D. They knew how to make big heavy inefficient cars but not

small
efficient ones.

My point exactly, Jim.

We need to move the technology of our space program out of the 70/80's.

Why?

Is science and exploration market-driven? I think not.

[Docktor Weiner von Brawn personality of nursie acting up...]

Lots of baby-babble deleted.

Brits at Mars first, fail in landing. Unknown reason.

No, the Brits were not first on Mars.

Yanks next with bouncy balloon lander idea. Works. Both times.

Yes, it did.

But we had already soft-landed on Mars quite a while ago, Sir Putzy. And
not with the "bouncy bloon lander idea".

And you're STILL a putz. Now you're just a baby-babbling putz. I don't
know which was worse.

I'd ask you to contribute something meaningful, but I know it will just be
so laced with your ususal "I've got to show them I AM the superior intellect"
spitefulness that anything you DO manage to say will be lost in the hate and
the baby-babble.

Steve, K4YZ