Old June 29th 04, 01:34 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From: (William)
Date: 6/29/2004 7:18 AM Central Standard Time

He malajust to werld. No like Charlie Chan, no like Docter Soos.
Think Horton hear a Who lying allatime. Not like boy who cry woof.

Hmmmmmmmm.

An allegedly adult man who likes to babble-talk with another allegedly
adult engineer professional...

And he insinuates that others are "maladjusted".

Of course it's the same allegedly adult male who repeatedly makes
assertions that he's done thngs, yet can't/won't prove them. Even lies about
them on his QRZ profile.

So he yell and yell. So what. Like boy who cry woof, nobody hear him
ennymore.

I guess you have a hearing problem, Brain.

No one here's yelling. Laughing a lot, but certainly not yelling.

Mebbe he think he Lorax?

I can make that happen for you, Brain. Shall I make the

He so funny sometime. Now not time.

No one is trying to be funny. At least not me.

Shall I include these posts to Mrs. Brain, Brain? Or does she already
KNOW just what kind of an idiot you are?

Steve, K4YZ